Pindi Chole,How to Make Yummy Pindi Chole?
Pindi Chole recipe is popular Punjabi Chole recipe made with minimal ingredients. Pindi Chole are usually dark black and dry.
- 1 cup kabuli chana
- 3 tbsp Chana dal
- 1 black cardamom
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp tea leaves
- 5 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 3 tsp finely chopped green
- 1/4 cup grated onions
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 cup fresh tomato puree
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp chole masala
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- salt to taste
- Make a small potli by tying the cardamom, cinnamon and tea leaves in a small muslin cloth.
- Combine the kabuli chana, chana dal, potli, baking soda, salt and 3 cups of water in a pressure
cooker, mix well and pressure cook for 5 whistles.
- open the lid and let the steam go And outside the potli.
- Take a non-stick pan and heat the oil, add the ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium
flame for 1 minits.
- Add the onions and garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 7 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, mix and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the coriander powder, garam masala, chilli powder, chole masala, mix and cook on a medium
flame for 2 minute.
- Add the kabuli chana along with the water and salt, mix and cook on a medium flame for 20
minutes or till the water dried out.
- Add the Chopped Coriander leaves for garnishing.