Lentils is the most nutritious and integrated part of Indian food course. Be it rasam, dal or sambhar everybody just loves it!
Navratna Dosa is a special recipe as it includes 9 types of lentils in it.
- 2 tbsp Whole Green Moong
- 2 tbsp Split Green Moong
- 2 tbsp Toor Dal
- 1/4 cup Urad Dal
- 2 tbsp Split Chana Dal
- 2 tbsp Masoor Dal
- 2 tbsp Rajma
- 2 tbsp Whole Wheat
- 2 tbsp Black Eyed Beans
- Soak all lentiles, rice and fenugreek seeds in water for minimum 5 hours (preferably overnight)
- Now take all the soaked ingredients and blend them together. Keep this batter in a warm place to ferment.
- Add poha, red chillies and coconut together and grind it to make a fine paste.
- Once the batter is fermented, add the paste we prepared in the previous step and salt according to taste.
- Mix it well.
- Your healthy dosa batter is now ready! Prepare it and serve hot.