How to make masoor darbari dal? Masoor Darbari Dal Recipe
A royal kitchen dish in a healthy manner. A dish with lots of veggies and lentis. combination of dal and veggies is flavoured with spices like garlic paste, green chillies, garam masala is sure to appeal to you. All the dals used are full of nutrients hence making this dal a healthy treat.
- 1/4 cup rajma, soaked overnight and drained
- 1/4 cup arhar dal , soaked for 15 minutes and drained
- 1/4 cup masoor dal , soaked for 15 minutes and drained
- 1/2 cup bottle gourd cubes
- 1/2 cup red pumpkin cubes
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp coriander seed powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 slit green chillies
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Combine the rajma, toovar dal and masoor dal with 1Â½ cups of water, bottle gourd, pumpkin, salt and turmeric powder in a pressure cooker and mix well and pressure cook for 4-5 whistles.
- Once all the ingredients get cooked properly mash the dal lighlty using a masher.
- Now add the tomatoes, coriander, garlic paste, coriander powder, garam masala, chilli powder, green chillies and lemon juice, ittle water and mix well.
- Cook them on mediun flame for 5 minutes and stir continusloy.
- Garnish it with corriender leaves and serve hot with rotis or steam rice.