Peas Lentils is the most nutritious, sweet taste and integrated part of Indian food course.Peas is a very easy to make and a popular North Indian dish. Peas is a recipe as it is good for health considering the nutritional value.
- 200 Gram Peas
- 3 Onions
- 2 Tomotoes
- 4-5 Green Chilli
- 6-7 Cashew Nuts
- 1 tbs Yogurt
- 3 Pinches Kasoori Methi
- 2-3 Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3 Pinches Garam Masala
- 3 tbs Oil
- coriander Leaves
- Chop the onions and tomato large. In a pan, add 2 tsp of oil and after add the onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves, green chilli and garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- Soak the cashew in warm water for 10 minutes and after add cashew and yogurt in mixer and make a smooth paste.
- And also make a paste of onion tomato mixture.
- Take a pan add oil and add onion tomato paste and add cashew yogurt paste. Mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes in a low flame.
- Add garam masala in Gravy.
- cook well in a low flame till add some oil in pan.
- Now add peas.
- After that add some water and milk to get consistent gravy.Now add salt as per taste.
- Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes till peas gets cooked.
- Add kasoori methi in last.
- For Garnishing add coriander leaves.
- Enjoy this with rotis/Jeera Rice.