Palak Biryani (spinach rice) is not only an easy to prepare vegetarian rice dish but also a healthy way to get all goodness of spinach.Spinach rice or palak rice: an Indian-style spiced up spinach style that’s quick to make and delicious
- 1 cup Basmati rice Basmati Rice
- 1 1/2 cup Palak
- 1/2 cup Coriander leaves
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2 Onions
- 2 tomatos
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 2 Cloves
- 1/2″ piece Cinnamon
- 3 Cardamom
- 4 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
For The Garnish:
- Soak the rice for half an hour and dain and keep aside.
- Chop palak and coriander leaves.and grind them to a smooth paste.
- Finely chopped onions and tomatos.
- Heat the oil in a kadai. add the cloves, cinnamon and cardamom.
- Add onions and cook light brown. and after add ginger garlic paste.
- Add all dry spices and tomatos mixed well until tomatoes are soft and pulpy.
- And after add spinach paste and fry well.
- And rice and as you required.
- Low flame cook until rice done.
- Garnish with onion and tomato.