How Kala Chana is Beneficial For Us?
Kala Chana is a considered to be one of the best vegetarian Lentils which has health benefits too.
- Inclusion of fiber rich foods in your diet can greatly contribute to weight loss. Kala Chana are rich in both soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Kala Chana contain a unique combination of antioxidants, anthocyanins, delphindin, cyanidin and petunidin as well as phytonutrients and ALA that maintain the health of blood vessels and prevent oxidative stress, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease.
- As already stated, the carbohydrates in legumes such as Kala Chana kala Chana are digested slowly, thus reducing the blood sugar levels.
- Being a rich source of iron,Kala Chana can prevent anemia and boost your energy levels.
- The phytonutrients called saponins act as antioxidants to reduce the risk of breast cancer, prevent osteoporosis and minimize hot flushes in post-menopausal women.
- In case of stones in kidney or bladder, you can soak a handful of split chick peas in water overnight and eat the chickpeas with honey the next morning.
- Kala Chana is split with skin removed and ground to make ‘besan’ which is excellent for skincare and is often used in face packs to give you flawless glowing skin.