Tomato Rice Recipe
Tomato Rice is also an all-time favourite that is almost synonymous with south Indian food! A delicious Rice recipe made in southern part of India.
- 2 Cups of cooked rice Basmati Rice
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 Tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 Tsp garam masala powder
- 1 Tsp red chilli powder
- Salt as per requirement
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
For The Garnish:
- coriander leaves
- Take a pan heat oil. Then add bay leaves & ginger garlic paste. Stir well for sometime.
- Now add sliced onion & cook for 2 mins while sauté it until they turn a bit soft.
- Add tomatoes & cauliflower to pan it & cook them for 5- 10mins on low heat.
- After the tomatoes turn soft & become cooked perfectly sprinkle garam masala, red chili powder & salt. Mix them well.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves. Next add in rice & mix them well.
- Cook on low heat for 5mins & Stir properly.Switch off heat & close pan with a lid.
- Tomato rice is ready to serve.You can eat it with curd or raita.
Please follow and like us: