Rajasthani Dal Dhokli Recipe
Rajasthani Dal Dhokli is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Curries. Easy to make, tastes wonderful with lots of lemon juice.
- 1 cup Wheat flour
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Garam Masalapowder
- 2 tsp Ghee
- Water as per need
- 1 cup Toor Dal
- 1 cup Moong dal
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 1 tsp Red chilly powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Coriander leaves (chopped)
For The Garnish:
- Take the wheat flour, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt and cumin seeds.
- Add the ghee and water and mix everything into a smooth dough.
- Make small balls from the dough and press dough with your palm to form a ball.
- Make a hole in the centre of the pressed wheat dough discs and keep aside.
- Also, cover the rolled dhoklis.
- Wash and soak the dals together for 2 hours.
- Drain the water and pressure cook the dals together in 4 cups of water with turmeric powder and salt.
- Keep aside until the dals gets cooked.
- Take a pan. Heat the ghee and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds crack.
- Add the chopped onions and chopped tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
- Now, add the cooked dal, garam masala powder and red chilli powder and cook everything in medium mode.
- Now, add the already prepared dhoklis to the cooking dal and let them for at least 20 minutes.
- Finally, add the coriander leaves.
- Enjoy warm with more coriander leaves.
Please follow and like us: