How to make toor methi ni mini idli? Toor Methi Ni Mini Idli Recipe
Toor Methi Ni Mini Idli is one easy snack for kids who come back from school hungry. You can make it with less effort, still kids will love to have it. It had minimum simple ingredients, yet burst of flavors.
- 1 bowl soaked and crushed Laxmi Toor Dal
- Â½ cup fresh fenugreek leaves
- 1 tbsp ginger, garlic and chili paste
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp rice flour
- A pinch of baking soda
- For serving â€“
- Coconut chutney
- Dry red chatni powder (molgapadi) (Maharastrian Chatni)
- Take the crushed toor dal in a mixing bowl and add fresh fenugreek leaves to it.
- Next add ginger, garlic and chili paste.
- Now add salt and rice flour to the bowl. Lastly, add a pinch of soda,mix well and prepare the batter.
- Grease a mini idli stand with oil and pour the batter in it. Boil water in a steamer, place the idli stand in it and steam for 10 minutes.
- Remove the stand from the steamer and let it cool for 5 minutes. Unmold the idlis onto a serving plate. Serve with sambhar, coconut chutney and molgapadi.
Please follow and like us: